Aspiring Professional Organizer Mentorship
Do you organize your friend’s and family’s spaces for FUN and wonder how in the world you could be PAID for this?
The industry of Professional Organizers is growing every single year. From it’s inception 30 years ago, through reality show exposure and books that spark joy and buzz, now is the best time to put your talents and gifts to work and make a living, organizing.
Organized Life Design was an idea that sprouted in my mind almost a decade ago. It took years of planning and pruning to develop this company. I WISH I had found a mentor in the industry to help me get started and answer my questions without reserve! Gosh, how much time I would have saved!!
I want to be your Yoda (yes, that’s a Star Wars reference).
Call me Coach Meggie.
If you’ve never seen the inside of gym and don’t know jack about nutrition, but you want to loose 50 pounds and run a 5K, what do you do? You could try and figure it all out from scratch or call in reinforcements and hire a Personal Trainer!
We cover ALL your questions about entry into the industry, what is NAPO, setting up a business plan, marketing strategy and how to cultivate your dream company.
What is included in this mentorship?
- An initial business planning session via phone/Facetime for a minimum of 2 hours
- My carefully curated checklist for everything you need to know to get off the ground and running! Including my professional organizer work day survival bag contents.
- A follow up phone call for a minimum of 1 hour
- Access to me via direct email and text for up to 2 months after our initial planning session
- Virtual hugs, high fives and Vulcan salutes from your biggest cheerleader!
Let’s go organize the world together!